Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Comfort Counts

Kylie really enjoyed Grammy's visit. Especially because she gets to sleep with Grammy when she is here. Kylie had been sick a few days before Grammy got here and was allowed to sleep with us. Then a few days after Grammy got here she got sick so I made Kylie sleep in her own room.  She wasn't in there very long before she came into our room and climbed into bed and we had this conversation:

Me: " Kylie you need to sleep in your bed tonight ." 

Kylie: "but Mom I can't sleep in my bed." 

Me: "Why?"

Kylie: "because I got too comfortable sleeping in other people's beds to sleep in my own bed!."

Me: "Nice try, Kylie. But I think you can handle it for one night."

I think she ended up falling asleep in our bed (she just has this way of getting her way) and then later got moved.

No comments: