Saturday, January 31, 2009

Are you kidding me?

We told Kylie the other day about the fourth addition to our family.  Here was her reaction: First she fell on the floor with a great big "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"  Then she said "Are you kidding me? How am I going to take care of three babies?" I said "because you do everything now?"  She responded with "Well I have to a lot: play with them, make sure they don't do anything they are not supposed to do." Later we were having the same conversation and she says, " Remember that time you left me here with Allyson and Brynnah and I had to take care of them?"  I said "yes, they were both asleep and I just walked across to the shop to tell Dad something. I think I was gone for 10 minutes!"  She then says, "well they could have woke up!"

She is such a character.

No comments: