I said "good observation, Ky!"
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Washing is Washing
Tonight for some odd reason I decided to give the girls their bath instead of doing the dishes. Usually Jacob does the bath and I do the dishes. It is my little break since I have been with them all day and Jacob's time with the girls since he has been gone all day. So anyhow I decided to do baths and half way through I am thinking {what was I thinking? Dishes are so much easier} When Allyson almost drowns Brynnah by sitting on her, Brynnah won't stop drinking the water and Kylie is in la la land I say out load to Jacob, "Why did I do the baths and not dishes?" Kylie says, "Mom it is the same thing - just one is dishes and the other are children! they both get washed."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Baths are very hard. I think I would do the dishes over baths but I do both!
I would opt for the dishes every time!
Post a Comment