So a couple of weeks ago while in town, we got rear ended by a teenage driver driving a truck. We all were okay - he didn't hit too hard. Luckily we were inching forward when he hit us so the car only got a small scuff in the bumper. Jacob thought something was wrong with the car at first, I knew being a veteran in the rear end department that we had been hit. Kylie couldn't believe "that someone actually hit us!" She was a little worried at first about us and the car then she just asked a million questions as to why this boy hit us (He spilt his juice). Allyson I think believed Daddy did something and Brynnah was of course oblivious. Anyway we pulled over to talk to the boy, who was really upset. You couldn't help but feel sorry for him a little, he started crying and freaking out. Then while Jacob was talking to him and getting his information, Kylie whipped out a piece of paper to write down the incident to give to the police. Here is her report as written:
This is Kylie Ward.
This man Has Bustid Amy Wards car. The Ples are cumene to chec it.
Love Kylie.
Underneath was a drawing of the road with a truck on it, a smiley sun and clouds. She insisted that she give it to the police when they got there so they knew exactly what happened. She didn't stop talking about it for days. Pretty cute I thought and she did pretty good on her spelling.
1 comment:
Can I just tell you that I love your daughter?! She is so sweet! I love her outlook!
Post a Comment