Friday, May 16, 2008
Dog or no Dog?
A couple of months ago at lunch time, Jacob asked Kylie what she wanted for lunch. Kylie replied, "a hot dog without the dog." I said, "what do you mean" She said, "I want a hot dog without the dog." I said, "without the meat?" "No without the dog!" was her reply. "Do you just want the bun?" "No I want the hot dog without the dog." "Kylie do you know that hot dogs are not made out of actual dog?" "Yes Mom!" followed by laughter, like I was the crazy one. "Then I really don't understand what you want."I told her. We then showed her the actual hot dog, and I said, "do you want this?" and she said, "yes - but I don't want the dog." At this point Jacob and I are completely confused and laughing hysterically. The whole conversation lasted about 20 minutes. We never did settle the situation and Kylie had a grilled cheese for lunch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment