Saturday, May 24, 2008

Class of 2020

These kids are just too cute, as you will see they had a little trouble towards the end and start to repeat the poem. I am sure they were all a little nervous, I was nervous. The gym was packed with people. The kinder graduation is part of the 8th grade and Senior graduation - it's a small school, small town thing! It had to be a little intimidating for them, but they did great! Be sure to pause the music below.


We are so proud of Kylie, she had no problem getting up there and doing the program in front of everyone. Of course that shouldn't surprise us since she is always asking when she can perform or when is she going to be on television for the world to see! She told me the other day that she is going to be on American Idol as soon as she grows up. Everyday is American Idol around here, Jacob and I laugh and say it's, Kylie- My Life As A Musical because she sings everything. The girls is always making up songs to everything from brushing her teeth to putting on her shoes. You just can't help but love her.

1 comment:

monica said...

Congratulations Kylie!! I love your long hair. It is so pretty. Wow graduating kindergarden...next is high school!!

Love you too pieces!! Monica