
When I was little - my mom would talk about how my Great Grandmother would put her hair up in rags, I have always wanted to try it so I attempted to do Kylie's hair. I cut up an old baby sheet and tied them into her hair. She thought it was great at first and then she started to get a little bored and asked, "Mom when are you going to be done putting the sheet in my hair?"
The next morning I took out the rags and voila.......................


WE GOT CURLS! As if Kylie didn't have any to begin with! She thought the whole thing was rather hilarious. She just kept looking in the mirror saying," Mom can you believe how curly my hair is?" She looked just like Shirley Temple. I think might have wrapped them too tight? It was just a little too frizzy, does anyone have any tips?
3 comments:
I remeber hearing that term, too. She does look nlike Shirley Temple, but WAY cuter!!
I love your curls! Do you think I can let the boys' hair grow out just once so I can do rag curls on them?
OH that's too funny! I've never tried them. Her hair is so thick; I can't imagine doing that on her. I bet Alyson's would be easier.
Post a Comment