Just a few things Kylie has said lately:
When Gramps burnt a roll on the BBQ, Kylie says "well you better just go with it because you can't undo burnt!" - very true.
When asking her to hurry because I didn't have time to dilly dally, Kylie says "Mom some things just take a little time."
When Courtney's new puppy had a little accident, Kylie proclaimed "Courtney, sometimes accidents happen and you just have to have a little patience!" (Patience coming from our Kylie is a little funny.)
Courtney had a crippling migraine last week and had to get a Demerol shot which made her a little loopy! Kylie tells her " Courtney snap out of it, just get over yourself!"
I can't remember exactly what it is was that I was talking about but Kylie told me " That's just Life, Mom."
Gotta love this girl!
1 comment:
". . . just snap out of it"! Absolutely priceless!!!!
Post a Comment