Saturday, August 9, 2008

Toad Hunting


Not only do we have creepy catepillars (see family blog for more on that) but we have a lot of toads! Nice!

Mr. Ryder and Patti are here at the ranch with thier grandchildren and they all went toad hunting last night. Kylie stayed the night with them and when Jacob went to give her her clothes, they were all outside with flashlights and pails putting toads in an aquarium. Jacob said something to Kylie about picking up the toads and Kylie says, "I already told these people! I am not picking up toads; I will carry the flashlight, hold the buckets, walk behind them but I am not picking up a toad!" That's my girly girl for you. Cracks me up. It gets better:

Then Jacob says after seeing Camille picking them up all by herself, "Kylie your kind of a wimp!" Kylie states, "Whatever Dad, I am not picking up a toad!"

2 comments:

monica said...

Kylie it just runs in the family-I hate frogs!! They are very icky and I don't blame you one bit for not touching them things!!

Seekers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.