Friday, August 22, 2008
When can I be the mom
Kylie asked me yesterday, while I was in the middle of switching loads of clothes, when she could be the Mom? I said anytime she wanted as long as she was going to do the laundry and all the chores that a mom had to do. She says, "I am not going to do any of that!" I said, "really than who is going to do it?" "My husband will do it, he is going to do all the chores." I laughed and said, "that doesn't really sound fair, does it?" even though that would be nice! She says,"well I will do the laundry and maybe clean the toilets and he can do everything else" I informed her if she was picking and choosing she shouldn't pick the toilets! Then she stated," Actually when I am all grown up - I am going to work outside the home and so my husband will have to do all the chores." I didn't have the heart to tell her that really isn't the way it works. I will just let her think what she wants for now and hope that she marries rich or makes millions herself and can have the option of a housekeeper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment