For Kylie's Language Arts class this week we had to read, The Wizard and the Mouse, it is about a mouse who gets changed into a lion because he is afraid of being eaten by the cat. Anyhow at the end of the story it asks Kylie's what advice she would give to the very timid little mouse, who is a bit irrational in his fears. Kylie says, " I would tell the mouse to go have a talk with the cat and see if they can be friends. I am sure the cat would be nice."
This reminded me of a story when Kylie was 3 and we were talking about the jack rabbits and snakes out around the ranch and how snakes will go into the holes and eat the rabbits. Kylie then came up with an idea and says, " Mom - I think that the rabbits and snakes should have tea together. Then they will be friends."
Apparently some things never change. She is so cute and kindhearted.
No comments:
Post a Comment