
Kylie lost her first tooth on June 27. I told her that because we were camping and all sleeping in the trailer that I hoped that I didn't run into her while getting
Brynnahs bottle. Kylie laughed and said " that is impossible Mom, she will be under my pillow." I said, " how will she do that" thinking the fairy is a a real person. "Mom, the tooth fairy is tiny and she flies under your pillow and gets your tooth. There is no way you will even see her she is very tiny."
Good to know, I guess she has a little different perspective on it. I just thought it interesting how I just assumed that the
TF was a big person , Duh I guess that is why it is a fairy and not called the tooth lady.
The next morning she found a little note and $5 ( I know, I already heard that the tooth fairy was a little too generous)! What can I say, I was excited too and she was so brave. Anyhow, she was so excited and can't wait to lose another tooth.
1 comment:
Wow Kylie $5!! That's a lot of money. The tooth fairy is going to go broke after you loose all of your teeth!! Miss you!!
Post a Comment