Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Dumped
So right before we left for vacation, I took Kylie and her friend to a little festival in town and on the way the two girls were talking about her friends' cousin who is much older than the girls. Emaleah said that her cousin's girlfriend had dumped him and that she was glad. Kylie paused and then asked "What do you mean dumped?" Emaleah tried to explain, " well she got rid of him and got a new boyfriend!" Kylie was still perplexed and Emaleah was moving on to something else and then Kylie very concerned said, " but did she throw him in the garbage?" I was driving listening to their conversation and laughing. Emaleah just said, "No!?" now a little confused herself. Too cute. I have been meaning to put it on here but we have been so busy with vacation I just haven't had time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment