I just adore this picture of Kylie and Allyson. It reminds me of something Kylie said right before Allyson was born. I think I was a week or so away from having Allyson and Kylie ( who had just turned 3 ) and I were laying on my bed talking about her new baby sister and when she was going to come out of my belly. We had talked about it many times before and she became increasingly curious, as Kylie always did and still does. We began talking about how Allyson got inside my tummy in the first place and I told her that Heavenly Father knows when it is time for Mommy and Daddy to have a baby and he sends them to us. She then asked, "He does?" and I said "yes, He makes it possibly for mommy to have a baby, first He gave us you and now He has given us your little sister." She folded her hands and looked up at the sky and so sweetly said, "Thank you Heavenly Father for giving me my sister."
1 comment:
Oh my goodness . . . that is THE SWEETEST story! Your girls are sooooo cute!
Post a Comment