Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dad I have something to tell you...........

While visiting with a friend the other day, I was reminded of this story.

A little over a year ago I was the Maid of Honor in a friends wedding in California. I loaded up the girls (I was pregnant with Brynnah) and headed over for probably about a week. I was also the one planning it. Anyhow we spent our time doing last minute errands and getting ready for the wedding. Jacob's mom and her husband came over to watch the girls during the wedding. So the wedding came and went and we went home.

About two weeks later Kylie came up to Jacob and told him that she had something really serious that she needed to talk to him about. She pulled him in to her room.

Kylie: Daddy I have something I need to tell you, it's really important. I have been thinking about it for two weeks and I don't know how to tell you this.
Jacob: It's ok, you can tell me.
Kylie: Mommy married some other boy while we were in California.

Of course we all got a huge laugh about it. So funny.

I am so glad I ran in to my friend otherwise I would have completely forgotten about this.

No comments: