Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Not her finest moment


A few days ago Allyson was picking her nose a lot. She had the crusties. They were annoying her. I didn't have a hankie (which she usually asks for), so hence the picking and picking and picking. I kept telling her to stop. We were at Walmart. Then we were in the car.............

Ky: Mooooooommmmmm! Allyson is picking her nose again. {Kylie is in a tattling phase and I might just have to be committed. It is driving me THAT nuts}
Me: Allyson stop picking your nose! I have told you a million times it's gross. Please STOP!!!

{I hear talking but I am not paying attention. Then I look in the rear view mirror and see Kylie flicking her finger and Allyson watching and doing the same thing. They are still talking but I am only half there.}

Me: What are you doing?
Kylie: I am showing Allyson how to flick her booger off. It is on her finger.
Allyson: I can't get it off my finger. I don't like it. It's gross.
Me: Are you kidding me? That is disgusting. I am pulling over right now!

Gross I know but kind of funny too!

No comments: